7.20.2015

Stainless Steel is a heavy metal dangerous bad


We have been told that stainless steel is inert and makes the best cookingware possible. Well this is entirely false. Nickel is used in large quantities around 10% of the total composition of the steel. This is an incredibly high percentage. Nickel is a proven heavy metal which is defined as a metal that effects the kidneys negatively. Nickel causes reproductive problems (birth defects and reduced fertility), immune/liver dysfunction, and it interferes with manganese (energy production), zinc (immune function), calcium, and magnesium. Nickel is exceptionally toxic, one of the most toxic compounds I have ever seen. A mere 67 mg of sulfuric acid dissolved nickel per kilogram of body weight will kill 50% of mammals exposed.

Remember 10% of stainless steel is this dangerous metal! If that wasn't bad enough more people are sensitized to nickel then are sensitive to mercury! It may be able to be said that stainless steel cookware is more dangerous than if your cookware was 10% mercury. Think that the steel isn't "dissolving" so the nickel isn't getting into the food? Well first of all the amount of people sensitized to nickel would strongly suggest we are getting enough to cause massive problems. (see picture below) Also acids in the food and obviously the heat involved will create these super toxic ionic nickel compounds. It may LOOK like not much is happening to the pan but that is why nickel is added...so you can't tell when metal ions are coming off into our foods. Please take a long thought on stainless steel and transition to safer technologies like cast iron (made with iron and carbon) and glass cookware. Stay away from crystal clear glass as it is leaded but a pale green glass or amber should be free of lead. Glass is one of the most inert substances on earth so it is the ideal cookware. Check out my restitution product on the health remedies page and work on detoxing this along with other heavy metals.



http://www.melisa.org/pdf/biomark2.pdf
http://rais.ornl.gov/tox/profiles/nickel_and_nickel_compounds_f_V1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! Sharing your experience and thoughts not only helps other customers but also helps me to improve what I do!