10.19.2016

The real cause of Helicobacter Pylori and Campylobacter Jejuni overgrowth: stainless steel

Ever wonder why it is so hard to kill off h pylori or c jejuni and/or keep it away?  Most liekly it is because you are nickel toxic.  Nickel is a dangerous heavy metal and has no known use in the body.  In fact Nickel causes allergic reactions in more people than anything else, even lead or mercury.  It hyper sensitizes the immune system and causes allergy and inflammation.

In addition to this (or perhaps the following causes the allergy) nickel feeds bacteria more than anything else.  The reason for this is several types of pathogenic bacteria including h pylori and c jejuni have nickel dependent enzymes (tools that require nickel) in order to infect the body.

Stainless steel is composed of upwards of 10% nickel.

So what can we do?  Well for one switch stainless steel pots and pans to glass and stainless steel spoons to ceramic.  Or use chop sticks.  Also try to limit intake of processed foods and instead process your own foods (ie: grind your own flour) with stainless steel free tools.

Also pick up some envirotox in the health remedies tab above, this contains histidine which is an excellent natural chelator of nickel in the body.  The only way I can keep h pylori and c jejuni suppressed in my gut is with this product in conjunction with super advanced detox cleanse or (for h pylori) h pylori herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! Sharing your experience and thoughts not only helps other customers but also helps me to improve what I do!